How to view and cancel friend requests sent on facebook
In this instruction, we will show you step by step with screenshots on how to view friend requests sent on Facebook web and Mobile app.
You then absolutely will now those, who have ignored and manage to cancel your friend requests sent.
- Click on Friend at the left side
- Next, View sent Requests will be available, just click on this to reveal all friend requests sent.
- Click on Friend button at the top menu, then click on See all.
- You then are click on View sent requests to see all friend request sent on Facebook
- From Facebook app screen, tap on the hamburger menu ☰ at the top-right corner -> Tap on Friends, then tap on See all.
- Next, tap on tap on the overflow menu or horizontal three-dot (…) menu at the top-right corner, and then View sent requests will be available to tap at the screen-bottom.
I would say it’s quit tricky to check and cancel a friend request sent from your Facebook in Android.
- Open Facebook app on your Android Phone, tap on the hamburger menu ☰ at the top-right corner, then Tap on Friends.
- Next, tap on Friend Request icon, then tap on See all.
- Next, tap on the Vertical three-dot at the top-right corner, and then View Sent Requests will appear at the bottom.